Thursday, October 29, 2009

Marinade Master Meat Tumbler Machine

I stumbled upon an ad for the "Marinade Master Meat Tumbler Machine."

Where do I begin?

The first thing that pops into mind is those toy rock tumblers I always saw in the Sears catalog growing up. Throw some rocks in and hours later, they're worn smooth. Exciting!

Now I had to assume this invention wasn't to make meat smooth. Delving further, I discovered the tumbler both rotates the meat in a bath of marinade, but also sucks out the air in the container to marinade your meat in as little as twenty minutes!

This glorious, nay, indispensable item was a mere 54 dollars with free shipping.

Thank God someone has finally saved me from having to marinade my meats over night! The wait was unbearable. Sometimes you get home from work and need marinated meat, stat.

Now that I got the sarcasm out of my system, I want to know who would buy this item? (If you did please leave a comment, so I can mock you.) What people meet the following criteria?
  • Enjoy marinading meats
  • Think marinading takes too long
  • Have 54 bucks to spend on useless junk
  • Enjoy watching meat tumble
  • Don't live with anyone that would mock them incessantly for buying a Marinade Master Meat Tumbler Machine
Since that narrows it down to, in my estimation, one person in America, I say enjoy your tumbler, my friend. Let the good times (and meat) roll!

2 comments:

Blue Jay said...

I always wanted one of those rock tumblers! I can't tell you the number of times where I forgot to set up the meat the night before and had to quickly marinade it right before cooking it. Strangely, I didn't seem to care all that much that my meat didn't taste all that marinated. I guess some people really want perfectly marinated meat, as this item seems to have found a niche market...scary. :)

Anonymous said...

I've had mine for over three years and use it at my business every day and make 8 to 10 - 7 lb. batches of meat 3 to 4 days a week... that little bastard just keeps on keepin on!

Post a Comment